• This blend of Linen and Cotton brings together the natural look of both fibres to create a textured transeasonal fabric. The fabric is woven into a check. Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear. Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres. The Cotton in this blend provides a slight structure while also adding to the breathability and comfort of the garment. Cotton is a naturally renewable and biodegradable fibre.
Size Guide & Measurements
• Jordan is 5'7", size small wearing a size S/M
• Hand wash
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Cool iron
• Dry cleanable
• Cold gentle hand wash using mild detergent
• Do not rub or wring or spin dry
• Squeeze out excess water
• Gently pull wet garment into shape
• Dry flat in shade
• Iron on the reverse
• This garment was designed by the ELK team and made by Tongxiang Jimmy Fashions in China. Jimmy has worked with us since 2010 making woven and knitted apparel. He has a team of 80 plus workers, the majority of which are women. The factory is signed up to Sedex, and undertakes regular SMETA audits. Jimmy is actively working with us to make workplace improvements and operate an ethical and sustainable business. We visit Jimmy at least twice a year and he visits our team in Melbourne annually.