The Alea Pant is a fitted, high-waist pant with a flattering wide-leg silhouette. Made from a sturdy linen and cotton blend fabric sourced from a speciality supplier in Paris, the gentle pleats on the front add a point of tailored style, finished with a button and front fly.
• 52% Linen / 48% Cotton
• This blend of Linen and Cotton brings together the natural look of both fibres to create a textured transeasonal fabric. The fabric is woven into a check. Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear. Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres. The Cotton in this blend provides a slight structure while also adding to the breathability and comfort of the garment. Cotton is a naturally renewable and biodegradable fibre.
Size Guide & Measurements
• Jordan is 5'7", size small wearing a size 6
• Machine wash
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Cool iron
• Dry cleanable (P)
• Wash dark colours separately
• Cold hand or cold gentle machine wash
• Use thoroughly dissolved mild detergent
• Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
• Line dry in shade
• Iron on reverse
• This garment was designed in Melbourne by the ELK team and made by Tongxiang Jimmy Fashions in China. Jimmy has worked with us since 2010 making both woven and knitted apparel. Jimmy is actively working with us to make workplace improvements to ensure the factory is safe, ethical and sustainable. We visit Jimmy at least twice a year and he visits our team in Melbourne annually.
• The factory is signed up to Sedex, and undertakes regular SMETA social compliance audits.