Based on traditional sweatshirts, the Clyde is definitely a step ahead. We love the bell sleeves, made from the softest Tencel Organic cotton fleece. Finished hem and boatneck.
Ethically made in Montreal, Canada.
• 66% Tencel / 28% Organic Cotton / 6% Spandex Brushed Fleece
• Wash by hand in cold water, hang to dry. No bleach
• When asked if we would ever have our clothing made overseas, we categorically said no. In the beginning, Jennifer made everything by hand in the back of her shop, loving the contact with clients and refining her skills. Now that the business has grown, we’re proud to say that Jennifer Glasgow clothing is still made right here in Montreal! Our close knit circle of factories are all woman-owned. Chenda, Sina and Miu, with their teams, have produced every stitch for over 10 years. Keeping our production in Canada helps us control the quality of our goods and reduces our carbon footprint.
Eco Benefit of Lyocell
• Lyocell (also known as Tencel) is a sustainable fiber, regenerated from wood cellulose. It uses a closed loop system of production that has a minimal impact on the environment. Lyocell is wrinkle resistant, simulates silk, suede or leather to touch.
• Lyocell helps regulate body temperature and has inherent anti-bacterial properties which allows garments to stay odour-free for longer and allows for multiple wears before each wash.
• Lyocell fabric is extremely soft, anti-static and anti-bacterial. When blended with other fibers, it increases their tenacity and durability. In addition, it is biodegradable and requires less dye than cotton.