A new style for this season, these structured barrel leg jeans are a great addition to your capsule wardrobe. Finished with zip, nickel-free button and handy pockets at the front and back. People Tree branded back patch made from washable paper. This contemporary high waisted cut is modern and flattering
• 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
• The 100% organic cotton fabric is structured and does not have stretch. Due to the heavy twill fabric used, these trousers will loosen and soften with wear.
• This style is sewn using Eco Verde Recycled Sewing Thread. This thread is made from 100% recycled materials, making it eco-friendly as well as strong and durable.
• Wash inside out with similar colours
• Wash on low spin with mild detergent
• Do not soak
• Line dry in shade
• Iron on reverse side
• Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Our AW21 denim collection saves up to 95% of water during the production process, compared to conventional denim production. Our organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Made by People Tree fair trade producer partner Sarp Jeans.
Size Guide & Measurements
• High-rise, full length. Fitted around the waist with a barrel leg shape. In a classic mid blue, the 100% organic cotton fabric is structured and does not have stretch. Due to the denim fabric used these jeans will loosen and soften with wear.