The Flora Trousers are flattering and elegant with a high rise made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton in natural shade.
The organic cotton twill fabric is undyed. Featuring pockets at front and back, fastening with front zip and nickel-free silver coloured button.
This style is sewn using Eco Verde Recycled Sewing Thread. This thread is made from 100% recycled materials, making it eco-friendly as well as strong and durable.
• 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
• This style is sewn using Eco Verde Recycled Sewing Thread. This thread is made from 100% recycled materials, making it eco-friendly as well as strong and durable.
• Wash inside out with similar colours
• Wash on low spin with mild detergent
• Do not soak
• Line dry in shade
• Iron on reverse side
• Our organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Made by People Tree fair trade producer partner Sarp Jeans.
Size Guide & Measurements
• High-rise, full length. Fitted around the waist and hips, with a wide flared leg. The 100% organic cotton fabric is structured and does not have stretch. Due to the heavy twill fabric used, these trousers will loosen and soften with wear.