The MERINO Rib Skirt is a great addition to any wardrobe as it pairs well with so many items. It is finely knitted in 3×2 rib with an elastic in the waist and a slight flare on the bottom. The skirt is knitted in warm, 100% fine mulesing free merino wool from South Africa and can be worn on it’s own or with a pair of leggings.
Machine knitted in 3 hours by a local partner in Kathmandu, Nepal. Dinadi conducts monthly site visits in order to ensure that Dinadi’s ethical and environmental standards are upheld.
• Yarn / 100% fine merino wool (mulesing free)
• Yarn origin / responsibly sourced from South Africa
• Production / machine knit in 3 hrs by a local partner in Nepal
• Weight / 330 grams
• Packaging / biodegradable handmade lokta paper box
Size Guide & Measurements
• Unlike acrylics, Merino wool is breathable, non-clammy and has an amazing ability to resist odor and is practically self-cleansing while still being light-weight and non-itchy. As wool is a natural fiber it will stretch and conform to your size. That’s how we can make unisex pieces in one size; with wear, each piece will be sized to your individual fit.
• Thermal regulating, the merino fleece is naturally insulating and allows the merino sheep to adapt to the changing weather conditions all year around – from extreme lows in winter to high temperatures in summer. The technical fiber is able to release and obtain heat depending on the environment and regulate the temperaturE.
• Based in Nepal, we control the production process from start to finish, maximizing transparency and social impact. We take slow fashion quite literally. Most Dinadi designs are knit by hand in the homes of our employees. This enables a flexible work environment for each knitter
• We are convinced that social entrepreneurship is the way to bring lasting change to developing communities and into the life of the individual employee.
•One of the great qualities of wool is that it repels dirt and requires fewer washes which is easy and great for the environment. Air out your product instead when needed.
•To Handwash add wool detergent to cold water and let your product soak for about 10 minutes without working it. Rinse with clean, cold water and press the water out of the product without twisting or pulling. Lay out flat for drying.
•Woolen products will naturally pill with use. Cut away by hand or use a de-pilling machine. Compress the fibers after de-pilling by ironing on low. Pilling is not a sign that your product is worn out.
•Each Dinadi tag has a strand of yarn with every product that can be used if a product were to snag or tear.