The Talise sweatpants are an elevated version of your favourite sweat pants. Made in a beautiful Tencel organic cotton blend, they have a ribbed waistband, detailed front pockets and cuffs details on the ankle, and they are flattering!
Ethically made in Montreal, Canada.
• 66% Tencel / 28% Organic Cotton / 6% Spandex.
• Wash by hand in cold water, hang to dry. No bleach
• When asked if we would ever have our clothing made overseas, we categorically said no. In the beginning, Jennifer made everything by hand in the back of her shop, loving the contact with clients and refining her skills. Now that the business has grown, we’re proud to say that Jennifer Glasgow clothing is still made right here in Montreal! Our close knit circle of factories are all woman-owned. Chenda, Sina and Miu, with their teams, have produced every stitch for over 10 years. Keeping our production in Canada helps us control the quality of our goods and reduces our carbon footprint.
Size Guide & Measurements
• If you are in between sizes we recommend to size down
• Mira is 5'9", size S/M wearing a size Medium