From sailboats to surfboards, making something both light and strong has always been a true test of design. That’s why it took Anián a few years to find a fabric that was light enough, strong enough and had enough recycled content to put their name on. Offering linen-like comfort for the warmer days of summer, their new Oxford Short Sleeve is made from a breathable, durable and easy-wearing post-consumer recycled cotton blend; the lightest fabric in the Anián family. It’s manufactured in a unique, dye-free process that saves water and eliminates the need for harmful chemical dyes.
The timeless and casually versatile Oxford Short Sleeve, has a simple collar, button-up front, single chest pocket and straight bottom hem.
Made in Canada
• 8-oz 80% post-consumer recycled cotton / 20% nylon.
• Anián's lightest-weight fabric, this soft, breathable and durable blend is made in a unique, dye-free process for reduced environmental impact.
• Wash in cold water and hang to dry. To reduce energy and water use, we recommend washing only when necessary. Less washing also gives your garments a longer life.
Size Guide & Measurements
• The Oxford has a tailored, moderately slim fit that’s slightly more relaxed than Anián's Modern Melton
• To fit a more robust frame, we recommend moving up one size
• For further details, see our sizing chart in the photos