Offering linen-like comfort for the warmer days of summer, Anian's new Oxford Long Sleeve is made from a breathable, durable and easy-wearing post-consumer recycled cotton blend; the lightest fabric in the Anián family. It’s manufactured in a unique, dye-free process that saves water and eliminates the need for harmful chemical dyes.
Dressed up in the city or worn casually for weekend adventures on the islands, the Oxford has a slender, tailored fit with simple collar, button-up front, and longer, scooped hem.
The Women's Oxford Long Sleeve is also Available in Dune & Sol
Made in Canada
• 8-oz 80% post-consumer recycled cotton / 20% nylon.
• Anián's lightest-weight fabric, this soft, breathable and durable blend is made in a unique, dye-free process for reduced environmental impact.
• Wash in cold water and hang to dry. To reduce energy and water use, we recommend washing only when necessary. Less washing also gives your garments a longer life.
Size Guide & Measurements
• The Oxford has a slender, tailored fit, with narrower patterning through the shoulders and torso and more space through the hip.
• For further details, see our sizing chart in the photos