The Elsa Classic clogs combine iconic styling, practicality and comfort.
Crafted with love and care in Sweden using vegetable tanned full grain Italian leather for the uppers and seasoned Swedish Alder from FSC managed forests for the base.
The Elsa Classic Clogs are a perfect fit for a wider foot or to wear with thick socks.
• Made in Sweden
• PU coated split leather upper
• Featuring 2"(5cm) heel with 0.75 (2 cm) platform providing enough height to allow the properly shaped footbed to be formed which includes both a pronounced arch support and a big toe indent for easier walking.
* This is a natural dyed leather which has been subject to minimal processing. It may be a little hard at the beginning but the leather will soften with time and wear.
* Please note that dye might be transferred from the inside of the clogs to your feet, but don't worry, this will easily come off with some water.
* Our black bases have a stain finish on natural wood so irregularities will occur making each pair unique.